Fire Station No. 2 is the City's south-side firehouse. It was built in 2002 and protects Franklin's largest business park as well as other residential and commercial areas. Fire Station No. 2 is a single-company house. It is staffed with two firefighter/paramedics working 24-hour shifts. Fire Station No. 2 houses Engine 2, Ladder Truck 2, and Med 282. It also houses additional unstaffed equipment.
- Engine 2 - (Unstaffed) Staffed with Med 282's two personnel for fire incidents
- Med 282 - Staffed with two Firefighter/Paramedics
- Ladder Truck 2 - (Unstaffed) Staffed with Med 282's two personnel for fire incidents
- Brush Rig 207 - (Unstaffed) Staffed with Med 282's two personnel for brush fire incidents
- Survive Alive Fire Prevention Trailer for public education events
- 2 Paramedics cross-staff the ambulance and engine/ladder truck
- Currently Milwaukee County's only firehouse staffed by 2 personnel; future goal is to have 4 personnel staffed in this firehouse.