All City of Franklin buildings are open to the public.
- If business can be completed online, we encourage residents to do so by visiting the respective department web pages or contacting the specific department via phone or email.
- Please follow these updated COVID-19 recommendations:
- Stay home if you are feeling ill.
- Masks are encouraged indoors for those that are not vaccinated.
- Maintain physical distancing from others when possible.
The Franklin Health Department is working with our local, County, and State partners to assure COVID-19 vaccines are available and accessible to all individuals over the age of 16. For the most up-to-date information on vaccine providers in our area, visit vaccines.gov to search by provider, location, and vaccine type. Please continue to monitor this website and the Health Department's Facebook page for updates on vaccine availability.