Skip to Content
City of Franklin Wisconsin
Main Content


Please wait while we gather your results.

Authority to Improve or Enhance/Natural Resource Protection

To enhance the preservation easement area wildlife and vegetation, enhance enjoyment of the pristine environment, or to improve the water quality and drainage, property owners may conduct improvements within the preservation easement with this approved “Authority to Improve or Enhance” form.

Engineering & Storm Water Management Plan Review Application

This application is available for your convenience, however, please note that a pre-application meeting with the Planning Department and Engineering Department may be required. Please contact the Engineering Department at 414-425-7510 with any questions. This application is available only in Adobe Acrobat form (pdf). The application is formfillable, if you do not have Adobe on your system, you must download this product before you will be able to open up any of the applications.

Fill Soils Disturbing Permit Application

The Fill/Soils Disturbing Permit Application is for land disturbing construction activity and is processed through the Engineering Department.

Fire Sprinkler-Suppression System Form

As an owner of an automatic fire sprinkler fire control and/or fire suppression system, City of Franklin Municipal Code 133-6.L.(7) requires residents to report an estimate of un-metered water used to test your system. Please print, fill out, and submit this form to the City of Franklin within 1 week after the testing date.

Permit to Construct, Maintain, or Repair Infrastructure Within Public Right-of-Way

This permit is processed through the Franklin Engineering Department. See Franklin Municipal Code 222-4 for more information on constructing, maintaining, or repairing infrastructure within public right-of-way.

Engineering Department

9229 W. Loomis Road
Franklin, WI  53132

Phone:  414-425-7510
Fax:  414-425-3106

Hours:  M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Glen Morrow, P.E., City Engineer

Tyler Beinlich, P.E.,
Assistant City Engineer


Related Links

Board of Public Works
Board of Water Commissioners
Plan Commission