The City of Franklin has implemented an Adopt-A-Roadway Program. Below are links to the forms needed. You may also contact the City Engineer's Office at 414-425-7510 for more information. Each participant shall review the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Adopt-A-Highway Safety Training Video prior to participation.
- Public Policy #2-2021 - policy governing the Franklin Adopt-A-Roadway Program.
- Permit Application must be completed and submitted for consideration to participate in the program.
- Wisconsin Dept. of Transportation Adopt-A-Highway Safety Training Video must be reviewed by each participant prior to participation.
- Hold Harmless Agreement must be signed by all participants.
- Work Plan must be submitted prior to each cleanup activity.
- Cleanup Report must be submitted after each cleanup activity.
- Notice of Abandonment should be submitted when a group wishes to exit the program.
Board of Public Works
Board of Water Commissioners