9229 W. Loomis Road
Franklin, WI 53132
Hours: M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Dana Zahn, Human Resources Manager
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The City of Franklin is looking for an experienced Light Equipment Operator to join our Department of Public Works. Great stable year-round work schedule, Monday thru Friday, with some mandatory overtime mainly during winter plow season.
Operates a variety of equipment and medium duty dump trucks utilized in the construction and maintenance of municipal infrastructure. Performs manual labor in a variety of routine assignments, either as a crew member or independently following work instructions. View full job description.
Snow plow experience and construction experience such as forming concrete, pouring asphalt, etc. is a plus. Class A CDL driver's license is required.
- Starting Salary - approximately $27/hour, depending on experience.
- Normal Hours - Monday thru Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Pension - Wisconsin Retirement System
- Insurance Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid-Time Off - Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days & Sick days.
- Clothing Allowance
Application Instructions: An online application is required. A resume is preferred (in addition to the application) but not required and should be emailed to Dana Zahn. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.