9229 W. Loomis Road
Franklin, WI 53132
Hours: M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Dana Zahn, Human Resources Coordinator
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
The City of Franklin is looking for two (2) experienced Equipment Operators to join our Department of Public Works. Great stable year-round work schedule, Monday thru Friday, with some mandatory overtime mainly during winter plow season.
Duties: Operating heavy equipment in the construction and maintenance of the municipal infrastructure. May act as the crew leader while performing assignments. View full job description.
Successful applicants should have experience with excavators, back hoes, front-end loaders, snow plows, etc. Construction experience with forming concrete, pouring asphalt, etc. is a plus. Class A CDL driver's license is required.
- Starting Salary - approximately $26 to $29.43/hour, depending on experience.
- Normal Hours - Monday thru Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Pension - Wisconsin Retirement System
- Insurance Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid-Time Off - Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days & Sick days.
Application Instructions: An online application is required. A resume is preferred (in addition to the application) but not required and should be emailed to Dana Zahn. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.