Franklin Economic Development
The City of Franklin has the perfect combination of features and services for your business venture!
Located in the Southwest portion of Milwaukee County in Southeastern Wisconsin, the City of Franklin is well positioned to serve all types of business. The City offers:
Growth & Market
- Acres of Developable Space - developable acres are located within open, green space.
- Unique Opportunities - A wide open market for up-scale specialty retail with unique character in architecture and products.
- Business Development Incentives - Industrial Revenue Bonds and Tax Incremental Financing Districts.
- High Disposable Income - Third wealthiest community in Southeastern Wisconsin based on Median Annual Income and Median Home Value.
- Fastest Growing Community in Wisconsin - The City of Franklin has doubled in size during the past 10 years; currently a community of 35,451.
- A Superior Quality of Life - Our community prides itself on being an exceptional place to live, do business, and raise a family. The City of Franklin offers outstanding schools, a variety of indoor and outdoor recreational activities, and community celebrations that showcase the rich traditions of the City.